This short text is an attempt at grappling with the ethical implications of coronavirus or COVID-19. The approach adopted is Spinozan, in the sense that in the centre of the ethical considerations we find the body and its connection to other bodies. The main argument of the text is that all bodies are connected and that responsibility cannot be confined within national or local geographical boundaries.
- The Multicultural State: Hypothesis for Framing a Concept 04/12/2023
- Intercultural Education: What Is Called for? A Comparison of European and Latin-America Experiences 02/12/2023
- Towards a Different Understanding of Legal Traditions. Comparative Law Insights 25/11/2023
- Dieta e ordine giuridico-morale secondo Maometto. Cibo halal e tutela del consumatore 25/11/2023
- Multiculturalism 14/11/2023