The contribution compares the main intra-EU alliances, partnerships, and overall EU region with that of African and Asian countries of the Mediterranean area. Differing geopolitical frameworks based on the national or supranational regulatory models in force result in very different outcomes for the associations. Having recognized the success of the thirty-year-old V4 brand, the UPM appears to be a forum that, despite its intrinsic limits, holds the trappings of a Euro-Mediterranean soft-union. Nevertheless, in the case of the MED7 (most recently evolved into MED9) this becomes a mere simulacrum, and thus essentially a substantial failure.
- Intangible Heritage Law and Epistemic (In)justice: The participation of communities, groups, and individuals in safeguarding ICH 11/09/2023
- I multiformi confini dell’esperienza matrimoniale e familiare. Gli orizzonti cultuali e culturali dei New Religious Movements 30/08/2023
- Interculturalism, a comparative lexicon. Editorial introduction. 21/08/2023
- La concezione matrimoniale nelle culture religiose di origine indiana. Civiltà giuridiche e modelli familiari alla prova del tempo 29/07/2023
- Nota critica – Ecologia, diritto, religioni: uno sguardo dall’Ecuador 10/07/2023