The essay addresses some of the main features of the new Chinese civil code, especially those revealing China’s potentialities as regards its attitude to export and disseminate a new legal framework. Such a model new paradigm seems to be focused on a deep reflection on the human crise, understood as a cultural crise stemming from the so-called liquidity of modernity.
- The Multicultural State: Hypothesis for Framing a Concept 04/12/2023
- Intercultural Education: What Is Called for? A Comparison of European and Latin-America Experiences 02/12/2023
- Towards a Different Understanding of Legal Traditions. Comparative Law Insights 25/11/2023
- Dieta e ordine giuridico-morale secondo Maometto. Cibo halal e tutela del consumatore 25/11/2023
- Multiculturalism 14/11/2023