This critical note aims to provide a critical analysis–suggested by a recent article by Fabio Balsamo–focusing on the links between religion and anti-ecological attitudes frequently traceable in contemporary political and legal literature. The critical remarks proposed here are proffered along the lines of a field experience carried out in a post-colonial context such as Ecuador.
- Intangible Heritage Law and Epistemic (In)justice: The participation of communities, groups, and individuals in safeguarding ICH 11/09/2023
- I multiformi confini dell’esperienza matrimoniale e familiare. Gli orizzonti cultuali e culturali dei New Religious Movements 30/08/2023
- Interculturalism, a comparative lexicon. Editorial introduction. 21/08/2023
- La concezione matrimoniale nelle culture religiose di origine indiana. Civiltà giuridiche e modelli familiari alla prova del tempo 29/07/2023
- Nota critica – Ecologia, diritto, religioni: uno sguardo dall’Ecuador 10/07/2023