This paper offers some proposals for a reasoned implementation of the IS-LeGI database. Starting from the 35,000 terms of the Lessico Giuridico Italiano (LGI) database, an index of words has been found that could be seen as a new thematic section of the IS-LeGI database. A review of the words, and therefore of the persons and institutions playing an important role in the administration of justice over time, can provide a key to understanding the historicity of law and the various dimensions of the pluralism that has characterized our legal culture.
- Intangible Heritage Law and Epistemic (In)justice: The participation of communities, groups, and individuals in safeguarding ICH 11/09/2023
- I multiformi confini dell’esperienza matrimoniale e familiare. Gli orizzonti cultuali e culturali dei New Religious Movements 30/08/2023
- Interculturalism, a comparative lexicon. Editorial introduction. 21/08/2023
- La concezione matrimoniale nelle culture religiose di origine indiana. Civiltà giuridiche e modelli familiari alla prova del tempo 29/07/2023
- Nota critica – Ecologia, diritto, religioni: uno sguardo dall’Ecuador 10/07/2023